How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've never had Krispy Kreme donuts before, but there was a place selling them near the place we stayed in Barcelona. What's the difference between them and normal doughnuts? I don't really like doughnuts that much, but would I like Krispy Kreme ones?

There's a huuuuge storm here right now, really loud thunder and it's tipping it down. I bought a fathers day card and got back just as it was starting to really pour, but I'm wearing wet jeans because all my other clothes are packed. I've just got to take down all my posters now and do a few other things and of course the laptop, that isn't going to be packed yet.

Anyone else got a storm?

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I have found a job that I really really really want. It would be amazing but they might already have people *crosses fingers*

Just go,even they might have hired someone, you still won't regret.

I have deleted a lot of subscriptions,at least 100 posts.When I read the posts by me few months before,I think I was so naive.

It's actually windy in my bedroom. That's how bad the weather is here.

Raindrops keep falling on my head from this morning...I love it so much :D

I've never had Krispy Kreme donuts before, but there was a place selling them near the place we stayed in Barcelona. What's the difference between them and normal doughnuts? I don't really like doughnuts that much, but would I like Krispy Kreme ones?

There's a huuuuge storm here right now, really loud thunder and it's tipping it down. I bought a fathers day card and got back just as it was starting to really pour, but I'm wearing wet jeans because all my other clothes are packed. I've just got to take down all my posters now and do a few other things and of course the laptop, that isn't going to be packed yet.

Anyone else got a storm?

Krispy Kremes are sooo much nicer, the whole doughnut is covered in frosting :D

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Our house has flooded hahaha, actually its not funny cos its ruined the new carpet in and bookcases in the backroom :\ cos our Garden is like a bit of a hill and all the waters run from the top to the bottom which is our kitchen and dining area :\ and the water level got really high and overflowed and we have no sandbags..urgh

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Our house has flooded hahaha, actually its not funny cos its ruined the new carpet in and bookcases in the backroom :\ cos our Garden is like a bit of a hill and all the waters run from the top to the bottom which is our kitchen and dining area :\ and the water level got really high and overflowed and we have no sandbags..urgh

Haha, why does that kind of thing always happen to you? No offence.

Haha, why does that kind of thing always happen to you? No offence.

Because we didnt think about putting the sandbags outside, we normally do, but this time we forgot cos Dads away and its just me and my mum!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Because we didnt think about putting the sandbags outside, we normally do, but this time we forgot cos Dads away and its just me and my mum!

Oooh. How did the interview go?

Tonight! The phone just rang and I went to get it and it was our neighbour blabbing on about how crap the weather is.

Oooh, good luck! Let me know how you get on.