How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm tired and I've got a headache (from staring at computer screens for too long) so I'm going to get into bed and read a book. I probably won't be able to sleep though, or if I do, I will wake up feeling very tired, because I'm going through a bad insomnia time. Goodnight everyone :)

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Didn't know they played at 12pm

Had to go to london and get very drunk first, obviously!!!!!!

Was a very good gig, when i get home i will try to put some pics and a video up! If any one cares!!

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

Its Snowing!!111

*contains excitement*

Ive just come back from town, and its snowing, im in such a festive mood now its brightenend up my day, The French writing exam was shocking and I could of cried but the reading and listening was fine.. and the Geography exam was the same paper they gave us last year..:-o :-)

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Ha. Reminds me of the lesson in high school when we had a supply teacher, and in a typical high school fashion we'd shout "it's snowing!". We decided to do it just to provoke a reaction so for the whole lesson we'd shout

"It's snowing!"

*Everyone cheers*

"It's stopped snowing!"

*Everyone boos*

Well it amused us for the lesson.

It's raining here, but it's just light at the moment thankfully.

In school we used to shout "it's snowing!!!!" - cue everyone running to the windows. (this was in the final year of sixth form :-p)

I hope to see some proper snow up here. Although I don't have a coat, so maybe some snow after Christmas. If they could do it so that my exams are cancelled due to snow, that'd be even better.

In other news, I have just been playing with a very high-tech 3D geographic visualisation set-up. So basically flying around a forest projected onto a cinema-style screen with a joystick and those trendy glasses that make things look 3D. Oh and some PDAs with GPS. Me in charge of lots of expensive equipment :biggrin:

Now I am in the geography IT lab because my laptop is refusing to load any websites or MSN and my housemates are burning toast, so I predicted a fire alarm and left.