Unofficial Mills

How was your day?

Emma

For some really odd reason the internet won't let me on Google which is just a little bit annoying. It's being quite temperamental which is why I'm not commenting on the show and I have to go in a minute too but when I work it out I'll be able to comment on the show and post more here.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tell him you're feeling insecure.

you need to tell more than that, what are you arguing about? probably needs more detail to be solved. and to be honest you need to find out a relationship advice site or somthing. this is the heartless unofficialmills.

look through a few of these i guess they might help you:-

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=relationship+advice&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&start=10&sa=N

on the grid.

Ive had the crappest day ever..friends wise.

Ill call them A and B.

Basically last night girl A and B had a huge argument after School and girl B was accusing girl A of some petty thing and girl A had done nothing wrong.

Girl A is one of my really good friends and rang me up last night telling me what had happenend(girl b is also a friend but not as good as a,as I havent known her as long)

This morning Girl A said to me in Chemistry that "we need to talk" and I was like whaat whyy,and apparently someone has told her that Im on Girl B's Side Not hers and that I dont like Girl A.(and we found out that it was Girl B who said it)

And I dont know why the heck ive been brought into this cos I didnt have anything to do with their argument.

Girl B is trying to split me and Girl A up as we're both quite close mates and have known each other for ages.

Girl B keeps lying to me and as Im so Gullible I believe her :| :oops:

Oh and also Ive found out today that I have 14 pieces of work for my geography coursework due in 2 weeks time.

Can I cry now? :cry:

twitter.com/emgreatorex

to be honest ema just tell them you just want to stay out of it. and you are a freind of them both, and they should stop acting like kids.

or you could have fun and spread LIES among both camps, becuase i know you want to you devious little miss!!

on the grid.

Girl B - Is she some sister of mine I know nothing about.

Seriously - tell them to sort it out amongst them selves and keep well out of it. If anyone's gonna start doubting your integrity as a friend just say "what do you think?" and let them decide.

Ahh with age comes, wisdom, insightfulness, experience and council tax bills.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.