Unofficial Mills

I had a strange dream last night...

Bexy

I was just reading through my other thread about dreaming about Scott and it seems a few of us have pretty strange dreams, so I thought I'd start somewhere where we can talk about our odd dreams, and what we think they might mean.

Last night, I dreamt that I was stung by a jellyfish. Apparently:

"To see a jellyfish in your dream, represents painful memories that is emerging from your unconscious. There may be hidden hostility or aggression in some aspect of your waking relationship or situation. Alternatively, it may indicate feelings of inadequacy and a lack of self-esteem. Perhaps there is some situation in which you are unable to assert yourself." Hmmmmm. :confused:

You can use this website: www.dreammoods.com to interpret your dreams. If you want to that is...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have many, many strange dreams. For instance, I once dreamt a full musical! Then there was the one which made me scared of Rolf Harris for life. Y'know those white lines in the middle of the road? He was painting them, but he kept coming back and re-doing them. For some reason, it terrified me!

Of course, I do have lots of lovely dreams, especially if I've been watching Brainiac, Top Gear or Doctor Who before bed. ;)

I seem to always dream that I'm falling, then I hit the bottom and my whole body majorly jumps, which wakes me up.

I get that too.

I had a dream last night that Scott was in my house doing the show at the side of my Mums bed and that we went on a ferry with a load of really famous people and a few of the people in my tutor and we just sat there and scott was at the side of my Mums bed doing the who;e show with Chappers and some other guy i dont know who it was though! It was really weird!:P

Charli's in love with the new Panic At The Disco album

I love finding out what my dreams mean, anyone got any ideas about my dream last night:

There's this man who goes on the PC's in work, and he researches weird things and to be honest, he gives me the creeps.

anyway, i was in town with my friends an he was there. He threatended to follow us home, so we all split up. Then I jumped on a car and started to sing

haha :l

Yeah Grace, I get that all the time! It really freaks me out haha

Hah, i think ive lost my ability to dream. I cant remember the last one i had. I must die when i go to sleep.

I haven't been able to remember any of my dreams for ages either!

It's quite weird.

I used to always remember them.

Newspaper taxis appear on the shore,

Waiting to take you away.

I seem to always dream that I'm falling, then I hit the bottom and my whole body majorly jumps, which wakes me up.

Apparently there is some sciencey thing in that, that says if you didn't wake up when that happens you wouldn't ever wake up! Don't know why just remember being told that before!

glitzy.jpg

Yeah, I've had dreams where the radio's been on and I've not woken up, but it's got into my dream, like I had a dream a while back that Kate Moss had been given a new modelling contract, then when I was properly awake and heard the next Newsbeat, it was mentioned, and I knew where it had come from.

I had some weird dreams last night but I can only remember bits. They weren't particularly things I'd want to remember though.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

That's happened to me before. Once, I had that dream, then woke up and I was actually on the floor :cry:

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I had a very weird dream last night. I dreamt that I was back in England with my old mates, Harry and Luke, and for some reason me and Luke were together, which is odd, since I always fancied Harry and never had any feelings for Luke! Then Richard Hammond turned up to do a live version of Brainiac in the school car park! When I woke up this morning, I found that I could remember all of it, even when Luke kissed me. It was one of those dreams that made you wake up with a huge smile on your face, and I'm still happy now! I don't get it. Why do I suddenly want to kiss Luke? I haven't seen him in over two years!

I had a very weird dream last night. I dreamt that I was back in England with my old mates, Harry and Luke, and for some reason me and Luke were together, which is odd, since I always fancied Harry and never had any feelings for Luke! Then Richard Hammond turned up to do a live version of Brainiac in the school car park! When I woke up this morning, I found that I could remember all of it, even when Luke kissed me. It was one of those dreams that made you wake up with a huge smile on your face, and I'm still happy now! I don't get it. Why do I suddenly want to kiss Luke? I haven't seen him in over two years!

Oh it just had to Involve the hamster didnt it?:P

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Oh it just had to Involve the hamster didnt it?:P

Believe it or not, that was the first dream I've ever had involving him and he was only in the background! (he did look gorgeous though! :D) It was all about Luke, which is what I find extremely odd. I never had those feelings for him and I knew him for about seven years!

Oh dear, if this isn't a sign that I spend too much time here, I don't know what is...

Last night I dreamt about UM! :oops: I dreamt that Jono made Elise and Timsk manangers of the site. Elise because (in Jono's words in my dream) "She looks like a teacher" and Timsk because "He's the IT expert."

I'm such a freak!!