Unofficial Mills

What should my headline be?

Bexy

I'm liking the new additions of the Headline and Myspace sections on the user profiles. I was a bit jealous until I found the empty box on my profile! :oops:

I love all your headlines, especially Grace's "I stalk The Feeling, appaprently!"

I can't think of one for me though. So I thought I'd let you guys decide.

Suggestions here please! :D (And nothing too mean!)

"I wasn't lucky enough to be born on September the 1st" - Woops, too long.

You may find some people already have a headline, don't take it personally if I've added one in for you, but I felt people would start to use it if a few people had some added in and would show what sort of thing they could be used for. Feel privileged, and don't take offence, they're only meant to be jokey :)

"I wasn't lucky enough to be born on September the 1st" - Woops, too long.

You may find some people already have a headline, don't take it personally if I've added one in for you, but I felt people would start to use it if a few people had some added in and would show what sort of thing they could be used for. Feel privileged, and don't take offence, they're only meant to be jokey :)

ok, how did i know that as soon as i saw this post, i had to look at my own one.

and lookit:

"I'm too sensible for this site"

ha ha, thanks jono :-p Meh, i'll keep it, along with my "Randy Fanny" name.

who wants to be born on sept 1st though? ive heard baaaaaad things happen on that day!

have somthing unique and out of the ordinary. dont have somthing saying like "i love roy from the feeling!!!!!111" becuase thats just crap and people take no notice. have somthing like promoting fox hunting or civil war, that works.

on the grid.