Unofficial Mills

Radio without Mills

Jono

I have really been feeling the gap the last couple of weeks, I've mostly been listening back to old stuff either from the archive here, or listening again to the last string of Scott & Chris' shows. I will be giving Dean and Vicky a go for the weeks we have left before Scott starts his R2 shows, once he's on then my afternoons will be over there I imagine.

I always listen to Greg in the morning and usually switch to a podcast or something when RMC start, so might use that time slot to listen back to Capital breakfast when Chris starts there. 

It seems Ref Nigel Owens has been given a temporary show on Radio Wales on Sunday mornings which this weekend actually filled the void of missing Scott and Chris on 5 Live.  Not anything that can be compared of course, but the real life TMO himself was a light hearted listen at least (with some seriously throwback music).

3 hours ago, BraveInstance said:

My go to after Greg is either Radio 1 Relax or Jack Saunders' show from the previous night, before Scott came on. I might be extending that though ?

Started looking for some podcasts to get into. Peter Crouch is an obvious choice because of Chris.

Need any podcast recommendations? I can give you some for me if im listening to radio at that time its either Matt Chorley on Times Radio or Mary Anne Hobbs on 6 Music