Unofficial Mills

Cats

Vote!  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Vote!

• Love them
    • Hate them
    • Roger Moore

For various reasons, I abhor cats. I know all cats are individuals and have their own personalities and that some cats will never catch a bird in their lives...but some are just vicious little furballs.

We have a cat which ignores birds but has an appetite for frogs. I've tried my best to provide frogs with good cover in the garden and to deter the cat from the pond area, but she still manages to get them. Cats are also considered a garden pest by some gardeners for the havoc they can wreak in beds.

How do you feel about cats?

I love my wee cat. I've had her for 18 yrs. She will probably have to be put to sleep cos she has a growth on her jaw by the end of the week. Everywhere I go to distract myself I'm seeing things about cats!!

Some cats are annoying. Some people are annoying. I don't judge all people on the basis of just the annoying ones though. So I will say that I love cats.

I had a lovely cat when I was younger. He didn't tend to catch birds really and he was always playful and warm.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I'm with Cindy on this one, some cats are lovely, some aren't.

My sister has just got a kitten, who is very cute. She's also very naughty, but her cuteness almost makes up for that!

This is her, you can't see it here but her nose is half pink and half white! :)

post-962-145327859308_thumb.jpg

Nice pictures people.

Personally, I like cats and despise dogs. Dogs are needy, desperate, cringy and terrified of losing their place in the "pack" - all the while with their eye on the main chance to improve their place in the pack by getting rid of the next highest person in it. Thats why so many "perfectly nice" dogs bite children whenever they get the chance, because usually they are in the pack order just below the children. People think they are loyal and affectionate - they aren't, they SHOW loyalty and affection for the reasons I just said, because they are terrified that if they don't, they'll get thrown out of the pack. If a dog shows you affection, its because he thinks he has to.

Cats on the other hand don't give a toss. They want you to give them their food, but they know damn well that if you don't, they can get it elsewhere. They are independant and clever. If a cat shows you affection, there is only one reason for it - because it WANTS to. I'm not so happy about the predatory habits, but cats do a lot less damage to wildlife than people, and at the end of the day a predator is a predator and always will be.

I have two cats - and a dog.