Unofficial Mills

Mcdonalds Question Thread!

Jamie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had one of those Mint Choc milkshakes you recomended, it was nice, but not as nice as I was expecting! I wanted it to be mintier.

Plus, I had to drink it really quickly because the bus driver told me off and I felt a bit sick afterwards. :(

Any update on my T shirt?! :P

I thought it was quite minty when i had one, when u got it the syrup might have been running out!

On the T-shirt front, i havent got one at my house, but im going to look in te derelict room at work.....

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

• 1 month later...
When you go thru the drive thru and your food isn't ready and you ahve to park in a wee bay till they bring your food out, what do the Letters / Numbers mean that they write in front of the last 3 letters of your Car Reg no.?

Hmmm good question, i dont actually work in a drive through, but i will try to find out, i would assume it is your order number from the till system......thats just a guess though, i will get back to you.....:P

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

You know you are junk-deprived when you find yourself positively craving a Big Mac. I haven't had a McDonalds for years, I never really even liked them - but because I'm not able to have one now, I really want one........

I can't actually remember the last time I had a McD's before today either? Just got to lunch today and got an urge to go for McDonalds so went up to the Drive Thru. Hence my question.... lol

glitzy.jpg

• 2 months later...