Unofficial Mills

Mcdonalds Question Thread!

Jamie

Been working in mcdonalds for quite a few years so i know most stuff and it is quite suprising how many questions some people have about the place.....so if anyone has n e mcodalds related questions they would like answering fire away.....

McGod

p.s quite bored and Bexy thinks its a good idea :P

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does indeed, that is where training courses etc. take place. Its part of the Head office in East Finchley. There is a McDonalds store inside head office where, head office employees and visitors can go to eat. It is also used for training. Been there twice to take my floor managers exam....

France, Thats Right.

Does the meat for burgers really come from a tube?

I heard this years ago.

Did you guys hear about the fried chicken head? That actually happened in my state, 2 hours from here. There was a big story on the front page of the paper! With a huge picture of the head! My church pastor stuck it on the youth group bulletin board at church. He was a goofball...

myspace.com/phoenixstarr21

Does the meat for burgers really come from a tube?

I heard this years ago.

In the UK meat comes frozen and is cooked on a grill, 100% beef!

Why does McDonalds in the UK Insist on making customers pay for a refill but in the States you can drink as much as you please for no additional cost?

They are essentially now two different comapnies, its th uk's choice to not provide free refils, i assume its because the costs are higher than in america..

Why not get a better job?

Im a student, its an easy job and pays quite good money for what i actually do!!!

Why can't we walk through the drivethrough when the main restaurant is closed...

and why odes the restaurant close at bloody 9pm... p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c

You can only drive through the drive thruogh because of licencing laws. You are also not allowed to cycle through a drive through....Different McDonalds stores have various opening times judged on the demand in those areas. It is not financially viable for the store to stay open until midnight if there is only going to be one or two customers as labour will cost a lot more...

Oh and a question. Is the sauce on a big mac just mayonaise that's been left out in the sun for too long?

No its not, it is a mayo based sauce that contains many different ingredients. It is basically mcdonalds version of burger sauce.

are the salads really that healthy?

The salads come pre packaged, but are fresh ingredients. If you have grilled chicken the sald is very healthy but it is slightly less if you have crispy chicken...

France, Thats Right.