Unofficial Mills

S Club

Jono

Haha.

I was doing some work (yes I know! amazing!) earlier in my friend's room, and the girl nextdoor to her was playing some proper pop classics. Including the Spice Girls, Busted, Mariah Carey, and S Club. I heard Never Had A Dream Come True and several other classic songs by them.

I used to like that Jon guy when I was about 10 or 11. Now where's that embarrassed smiley gone?

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

S Club 8? Is that S Club Juniors? They didn't really take off. And they were all too young for me I think...

In that photo Kelly posted, most of them look like they're doing painful contortions to stand like that.

I think I still have an S Club album somewhere at home *hides*

I preferred Rachel by MILES.... Jo looked too manly and Hannah just looked skinny and pathetic to me... Tina is/was overlooked too much.

Haha yeah Jo did look like a man...

Did anyone watch the programs they did on CBBC? Like the one in LA and a few in other places. I'd like to pretend I didn't but I did watch some of them...

I did read somewhere that Paul quit because he got fed up of cheesy pop and was more a fan of bands like Radiohead. Then he tried to start a serious rock band and failed. Oh and he's still going out with Hannah. How lovely for them.

You never guess what I was singing along to today?:P

It was the children in need Karaoke thing for all the year 7's but we went along to give the organisers(who were in my year)moral support.

We were up on the benches singing dont stop moving and bring it all back.

Memories came flooding back!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

• 5 years later...
If you're still missing S Club, they're back!! Well, 3 of them.

Dear lord...

I have no words for that. I only managed about a minute of the performance. It was just embarrassing to watch! I used to be obsessed with S club, collected the magazines and everything!

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

But most of all I will not grow up <3