The Unofficial Mills Pub

James

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

awwww Kelly, seriously, willpower is the best way to do it, I managed to completely stop without any patches. At the end of the day the money I have saved I have used to move out of my parents home and get a mortgage on a flat!. I definately couldnt afford to do both so one had to go.

You're definately stronger than me! Hopefully, once the GCSEs are over, I can try again. Stress gets to me, especially with a house-full of kids (that aren't mine, thank God!). I'll stop eventually. I only started because I was away from my Mum. I missed her like crazy, and smoking kinda took the edge off it in a way. :confused:

Has indoor smoking been banned in virtual pubs then?

Maybe Kelly could pop outside to the smoking shelter, I think it's just behind the shed with the toilets in.

I don't mind being the cleaner if there's no ashtrays and no-ones going to be sick in the gents.

Anyone going to cook any pies and bar snacks at all? And who's doing security?

UM is a nice place

they all started smoking when i was in year 7 and 8 or around then, lets say 1999/2000 (macy gray and shaft! urgh!!1). i remember them doing it becuase 'it makes you hard', no matter how many school assemblys we had they never listened.

today they all want to know how i never started. i knew it would pay off, but i never had the pressure to give into anyway, becuase it never appealed to me.

on the grid.

Has indoor smoking been banned in virtual pubs then?

Maybe Kelly could pop outside to the smoking shelter, I think it's just behind the shed with the toilets in.

I don't mind being the cleaner if there's no ashtrays and no-ones going to be sick in the gents.

Anyone going to cook any pies and bar snacks at all? And who's doing security?

That'd do me, I'll just nip out to the smoking shelter. I know a few sexy men that smoke *cough*Richard, James and Scott*cough*, so I'll enjoy it!

Ew, no food please. I just polished off half a tub of ice cream and feel sick as a dog now. :(

DC, I know exactly what you mean about "It makes you hard". I never started for that, I was just very stressed out and it helped, somehow.