• New on Unofficial Mills

John

Hello New Members!

Thought I'd come and say hi. I'm a newbie! :)

I'm 28 years old, from the States, and a huge fan of Greg James, Scott Mills, and Matt Edmondson. I'm listening to Greg's show from earlier today on iPlayer as I type this. You could say that I have a bit of a crush on both Greg and Matt! ;)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know everybody here and making some new friends! Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat!

Hello, I'm Ben and I've been a member of Chris Moyles.net for ages but I subscribed to Scott Mills Daily podcast the other day and am really enjoying it so I've decided its about time I sign up for here.

Hi, it's me R94N (Ryan in real life, obviously!) from CM.net as well! I joined here first though because Scott was the first DJ I 'properly' listened to on Radio 1.

Yeah I know but that will be a secret between me and Ryan!

Heh, they won't be happy with me either. Actually I think I told them when I first joined :D

Chris was first for me. Who do you prefer now? Chris or Scott?

I used to like Scott more but I like Chris's show has more laughs. Still enjoy listening to Scott and the random features though.

Heh, they won't be happy with me either. Actually I think I told them when I first joined :D

I used to like Scott more but I like Chris's show has more laughs. Still enjoy listening to Scott and the random features though.

Yeah! The main reason i like Scott is for stuff like oh whats occurring and trapped in the closet.