Unofficial Mills

Hello New Members!

John

i'll take care of... oh you mean on here!?

Haha. I bet you will, I've seen the photos!

Just waiting for Mr B's contribution to this thread.;)

Anyhow welcome to UM Emma and all new members. Have fun.:D

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Ooooh I didn't realise there was an introductory sort of place, and I've been off posting like a mad thing without so much as a how-do-you-do! How rude of me! I do apologise!!

Hello everyone. I am Spev. Well okay that obviously isn't my real name but it'll do.

My sister forced me into listening to Scott and Chappers a few months ago (I don't really like the radio cos I'm a bit of a 60s throwback - but as I've started working as a reviewer for a music magazine I thought I'd best start listening to modern music!!) and I am now as hooked as she is - in fact I told her I'd joined Unofficial Mills and rather than rebuking me for being a right saddo, she congratulated me on my wise move and has decided she will follow suit as soon as she gets the internet at home!

Give us the motivation, we can cause a sensation!

Guest CancerForTheCure
I've tried to make my sister listen to Scott, but she doesn't want to, she'd rather listen to something else. She has no taste ;)

Anyway, welcome along!

Ooooh I know! My brother just won't be having it. My boyfriend doesn't like Radio 1 either but most of the time he's forced to listen to Scott whenever he's at mine :evil: I've also tried to make my Polish friends listen online but none of them have yet! I suppose that part of being a Scott Mills fan involves introducing his show to other people and I'm so rubbish at it :P But I'll keep trying!!!

Ooooh I know! My brother just won't be having it. My boyfriend doesn't like Radio 1 either but most of the time he's forced to listen to Scott whenever he's at mine :evil: I've also tried to make my Polish friends listen online but none of them have yet! I suppose that part of being a Scott Mills fan involves introducing his show to other people and I'm so rubbish at it :P But I'll keep trying!!!

I managed to make my parents and my sister listen to Scott when we were in Scotland last October I think. They quite liked it, actually. But they don't want to listen online...

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I've tried to make my sister listen to Scott, but she doesn't want to, she'd rather listen to something else. She has no taste ;)

Anyway, welcome along!

i think my mums sort of involved now ofter a bit of persuasion, ive told her that when Scott and Vern have a swap next week, she will be able to listen to the whole show at work becuase she doesnt want to give up chris evans to listen after 5

i still think her favourite is Edith though