Jump to content

Schedule Changes


Dan18F1
 Share

Recommended Posts


2 hours ago, Lily Georgia said:

Sian Eleri is in for Clara on Thursday 9th December.

Presumably Monday is when the Christmas and New Year Top Of The Pops specials are being filmed as Jordan is off as well as Clara, and has been announced as the replacement for Fearne Cotton.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, R1Fan1 said:

No best new pop on 7th January. Sam and Danni are doing Early Breakfast (in for Arielle the whole week), so I wonder if Arielle is going to do Fridays permanently with Best New Pop dropped.

 

Possible but I doubt it.  Best New Pop isn't on probably simply because Mollie isn't around to record it that week - she won't have been on air since 20th Dec so presumably is unavailable over that whole period.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Lily Georgia said:

Possible but I doubt it.  Best New Pop isn't on probably simply because Mollie isn't around to record it that week - she won't have been on air since 20th Dec so presumably is unavailable over that whole period.

When mollie wasn’t there a couple of weeks ago Akylah just sat in for her, so it is possible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’d like to see Sam and Danni get Fridays early breakfast permanently myself. They’ve done quite a lot of covering now and I can’t see where else they would fit in anytime soon. As well as that, they may start to lose opportunities to the new hosts this Christmas which I hope they don’t! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dan18F1 said:

I’d like to see Sam and Danni get Fridays early breakfast permanently myself. They’ve done quite a lot of covering now and I can’t see where else they would fit in anytime soon. As well as that, they may start to lose opportunities to the new hosts this Christmas which I hope they don’t! 

I do feel like Katie will get a move fairly soon (whether that be Adele leaving or her joining up with Dean, or maybe even her taking over the chart), and then Sam and Danni taking over Life Hacks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, R1Fan1 said:

I do feel like Katie will get a move fairly soon (whether that be Adele leaving or her joining up with Dean, or maybe even her taking over the chart), and then Sam and Danni taking over Life Hacks.

I think she could be a good contender for the Official chart if Scott went to R2 - but if Scott replaced Ken on R2 then he could still in effect keep the chart as well

I can also see them giving the Chart to Jordan when Scott leaves make him 5 days a week like Greg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/3/2021 at 6:19 PM, R1Fan1 said:

I do feel like Katie will get a move fairly soon (whether that be Adele leaving or her joining up with Dean, or maybe even her taking over the chart), and then Sam and Danni taking over Life Hacks.

Even if Katie does leave there would still be Vick Hope who could fly solo? I think Vick and Katie would probably both leave Life Hacks at the same time so if Katie does get a promotion like Vick, she'll do it in addition to Life Hacks until Vick is happy to leave Life Hacks as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I mean @Darren m there are quite a lot of partners of pregnant people who do work near to any moment of the pregnancy of their partner maybeready to take time off work at any moment remember it was pretty much at one point doing extra factor his first child was born and was still work heavy quite a bit. I mean Boris was doing Prime Ministers question then out pops child number x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...