Schedule Changes

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone Aled here, Head of Programmes at Radio 1. Thank you for all your passion for Scott,  Chris and Radio 1 - the station’s success relies on fans like yourselves caring about radio and

If she's good I'm willing to change my mind, but until proven otherwise can we refer to Maya Jama within the context of Scott's show as the homewrecker?

I used to work at a radio station (not R1, think smaller!) so I have a bit of an insight into this, although I'm sure it varies. Where I worked, around half of the presenters were staff and half

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TMD_24 said:

Also should add that the first pairing of Early Breakfast hosts is happening on the 4th June with Danni Diston and Sam MacGregor for the month, the same pair that are hosting Life Hacks on Sunday.

Seems to be that radio 1 are scrapijng the concept of having a singular super cover presenter like a Jordan or Dev shchi would cover at times a couple different shows a week but having a pool with each one more or less assigned to a certain time slot in the schedule seems like a good way of ensurIng the listeners aren’t getting so much or the same presenters and diversity of voices on the station as notice indie cover etc are becoming more regular