Unofficial Mills

Radio 1 Schedule Changes

Dan18F1

21 minutes ago, BBCAaron said:

Theres no source available on the BBC Radio 1 advanced schedule website to prove this.

@Lily Georgia tends to know these changes in advance of them being put up on the schedule. Same thing happened the first time it was Dean and Katie in for Scott and Chris, this user posted that here before it went onto schedules

2 hours ago, UnofficialStark said:

@Lily Georgia tends to know these changes in advance of them being put up on the schedule. Same thing happened the first time it was Dean and Katie in for Scott and Chris, this user posted that here before it went onto schedules

Where is the original source? If it isn’t public I don’t know where you’d get information from unless you work for Radio 1. Mind you for Future Pop if it isn’t on the website yet there is still time for it not to be Matt Edmonson.

24 minutes ago, GregJames_fan said:

How do you find the changes, before the change is shown? I'm just a bit nosy...

25 minutes ago, abertom said:

Lily doesn’t have to give her sources. I used to post stuff out ahead of schedule a few years back but don’t feel have to give source 

Kind of feel if you post something in the public realm only post it if you are comfortable for people knowing where it came from I’m one of those believe it when I see it people. Probably part how I despise magicians nothing too serious or personal.