Unofficial Mills

Scott Mills to release album?

Jono

It seems to be the suggestion from Twitter that he'll do some sort of Floor Fillers album:

Just had an exciting lunch with a record company about my new album. Don't worry it's not me singing, it's good dance remixes

It's all extra money for the BBC, to go along with the money they save by NOT having Wossy and Bwandy in their employ. Just think what they could save if they got rid of Norton too... and Steven Moffat should be hired as a proper BBC writer (I think he's still technically not under exclusive contract, even if most of his recent work has been for the BBC? feel free to correct me on that)

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

that's just like one of them Now albums, Scott's selling out :(

best Radio-1 -> dj connected album's are,

John Peel - Right Time Wrong Speed: 1977-1987 http://www.amazon.co.uk/John-Peel-Right-Wrong-1977-1987/dp/B000IFSD9C

INCredible Sound Of Jo Whiley http://www.amazon.co.uk/INCredible-Sound-Whiley-Various-Artists/dp/B00000K41L/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1280947758&sr=1-1

oh yeah & my Edith sings Fame Academy album :)

:)

I'd consider getting it actually. I quite like the floor fillers even though I'm not heavily into R'n'B or dance music. The name is a bit cheesy but I suppose the whole 'floor fillers' business is copyrighted.

I can just imagine going in to the shops and asking "Where is Scott Mills Big Ones?"... good mornin'!!

Or when you take the CD to the counter and get odd looks from the cashier... :D

Reminds me a bit of Dave Pearce and his "Dance" albums

God, my Dad has one of those from 2003!