Unofficial Mills

22nd March to 26th March 2010

Jono

Wouldn't it be less embarrassing if he rang Mr M and asked him to get some toilet roll for him? Or would he been accused of running off without paying? Surely it'd be less embarrassing if he'd asked the workers to get him some loo roll?

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, this is being re-released, just added to the Radio 1 Playlist last week, as is 3OH3!'s 'Don't Trust Me'.

Oh yes. Because your average Radio 1 listener wouldn't have heard it played a million times the first time round :)

Afternoon folks, i havent been here since Scott was off ill, its been ages- but i started listening through the radio rather than the net so didnt have the laptop on.

Regarding the flatmates dilemma this week, about 10 years ago at school, i got thoes horrible pains mid lesson and asked if i could go to the loo (which is usually not aloud mid lesson), i forgot to take my school bag with me- plus if i had it would have looked like i was leaving :confused:.

When i got to the common room there was no staff about- so i couldnt ask for loo roll. And there was never any in the toilets because they thought we would just mess with it :rolleyes: (regarding that during break/ lunch you allways knew when a lad was doing a poo).

I couldnt be much longer as the toilets were like the furthest away they could have been from class, and i knew any others would be locked during lesson time. So now what :?: . I had to use the sock option :puke: .

But as to scotts question as to what to do with it, thankfully ladies toilets have "special" bins so that wasnt a issue.

Sorry if for any spelling mistakes, I'm dyspraxic.

MGMT, eh? It sounds like something else. It's nice to hear them back on the playlist though.

Who is laughing in the background? They have a laugh like Comedy Dave!

I'm surprised Bruce didn't reply "no but I gave her one" in response to the ten out of ten question.