Unofficial Mills

Jedward on The Scott Mills Show

Viv

How fantastic were they yesterday!! :D:D:D:D:D:

I'd love them as pets, I think.... kind of keep them in a cage in a corner, and let them loose every so often.....

Please can we have them back as guests again....... SOON!!

Check out the pictures at www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/scottmills/

10/10

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

They really are annoying arnt they! But it was entertaining :D Does anyone know when the videos are going to be put up on the radio one site? :)

I don't think they're going to put it up now. I think the fact they overpromoted themselves while recording and the fact Beccy did the egg game put them off.

I don't think they're going to put it up now. I think the fact they overpromoted themselves while recording and the fact Beccy did the egg game put them off.

I'd agree, but would be inclined to put it down to Svengali Louis Walsh, as opposed to those two dopey gets.

What an apology for an interview. Not Scott's fault. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, so to speak.

I'm 100% behind the plan to keep them in a cage in Viv's corner, not so keen on the letting them loose part though.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

What a silly thread. Made me laugh though.

Well, 'dead wood' floats, so why wouldn't 'Jedward' regardless of how many holes you put in them? Plus I reckon those quiffs might act as some sort or sneaky buoyancy device.

Disclaimer. : You understand, I'm by no means an expert on these sort of pressing issues

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.