Unofficial Mills

Missing Chappers

GSY_Fan

So listening to Scott tonight for the first time since Chappers departure and I felt the show was rather poor. Same tired features and the banter between Scott and Beccy is alright but rarely provides any true comedy moments, like with Scott and Chappers. Its the first time I've listen to the show this year, but from just tonight's show I'm kind of disapointed. Was tonight's show just a one off or is this now how the show sounds without Chappers. Noticing also Scott is relying a lot more on audience interaction than previously.

Feel free to agree or disagree but I think the show is really missing Chappers and needs to fill that gap !

Honestly, I'm not missing him all that much. Listening back to old podcasts Becky has stepped up her role on the show and developed in to a really good sidekick, which is a skill that is not as easy as people like Comedy Dave make it look. She and Scott have got great chemistry and I'm still really enjoying the show at the minute.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

The show has taken a different direction. Chappers is certainly part of the golden days and I'll miss that but, as The Stig says, I enjoy the rapport of Beccy and Scott. It's more consistent now too - Chappers used to be away a lot for sporting commitments.

The show really misses Chappers though when Becky isn't in. I enjoy listening to Scott more when he's with someone, (though I still think he is the best "solo" DJ on Radio 1 even though it rarely happens) therefore I'd like it when Becky is off if they could get someone to "fill in for her" in similar style to how Matt Willis did with Chappers a couple of years ago.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

The show really misses Chappers though when Becky isn't in. I enjoy listening to Scott more when he's with someone, (though I still think he is the best "solo" DJ on Radio 1 even though it rarely happens) therefore I'd like it when Becky is off if they could get someone to "fill in for her" in similar style to how Matt Willis did with Chappers a couple of years ago.

The Hoff

Sara Cox

Verne Troyer

Robbie Williams

the Cast of Glee

Laura off've the "good ol' days"

Westwood

Decent list of candidates there :D

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

Feel free to agree or disagree but I think the show is really missing Chappers and needs to fill that gap !

I don't really miss him much, I must say..

I like Scott best when he is completely on his own, with no sidekicks, and the personality gets more of a chance to shine though (without all the constant, and often unnecessary interruptions).

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

New Scott is completely diluted with an obscene amount of years old podcasts ive been listening to on my MP3 since Christmas. So fortunately, im still getting Chappers on a regular basis :)

But it is heartbreaking to listen to. Everything that was the Scott Mills show completely wiped out now by an over cautious BBC (kind of understandable I suppose).

Flirt Divert. What a massive hole left in the show.

Hey mate. I think when Chappers first left it was a little different. However you should have heard Scott and Becky with Jedward, and the Brits show. It was always going to be odd but honestly you will get over it.

I think Scott & Becky are doing great. Stick with it mister man.

Love

Andy Mac

Actually I missed Chappers most when Jedward were there, that would have been funny.