Unofficial Mills

Price With Moyles!!

Viv

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's here! It's happening!! My current worst nightmare brought to life!!

KATIE PRICE (off of poor Peter Andre) will be in the Studio with Moyles on Tuesday, 9th February 2010 at 0830 hours.

:*:*:*:*

According to R1 online its Wednesday 10th

1. 06:30–10:00
    The Chris Moyles Show
    10/02/2010

Chris caught up with Peter Andre the other week, now it's Katie Price's turn.

james_ryder.png

You are indeed correct. No-one is forcing me to listen. It just annoys me that magazines and radio and TV keep giving her the time of day... and really, well..... you know. At this rate, she'll never go away. Never.

And yes, I know, they all feed of each other: celebs, radio, TV, mags, but sometimes it's just too much. It really is.

You are also correct that I will listen, then run her into the ground. :hahaha: She's already got 0/10, and she hasn't even been on yet!!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I love that last line, Alan. Couldn't put it better myself!!

A few people seem convinced she's gonna be late (same on aled.info), but I really, really doubt it. The cow's ready for milking on a big scale.

I refuse to text in though.. I feel she isn't worthy of my 10 pence.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Surely most of the public dont really give a shit about either of them?

Personally I cant stand the hype that surrounds celebrity lifestyle, and in particular theirs. As far as I'm concerned she's a washed up former glamour model and he's a singer who had a few hits back in the 90s. They are only "celebs" because they appeared in a ropey tv show a couple years back with other people who were no longer famous and needed the cash.

They, like 99.9% of all other nonsense in celebrity gossip mags and the newspapers, are not news. Essentially its just a couple who have had a bitter divorce and it just happens to have made its way into the public eye.

They should both go away and go back to whatever it was they were both doing before I'm A Nobody Get Me A Career.

I will still be listening to the show as I always do in the mornings when I'm at work, no matter who the guests are. The only thing of any interest will be to see how he handles her, as I had the feelin he had more time for Andre than Price

Not impressed with censorship