Unofficial Mills

N Dubz in Twitter tirade

Jono

N-Dubz star Tulisa has defended herself over a number of abusive messages she sent on Twitter.

The singer, who joined the micro-blogging site last month, insisted that she is not sorry for posting angry comments to a person who criticised the 'Playing With Fire' trio.

Messages included "I can't stand ur face……ugly f***er aint ya? Feel sorry for ur mother. Ha ha" and "Shame ur mum didn't aborted u, bet she thinks about it wen she looks at u now tho! Aaww how sad loool".

Commenting on the tirade, the 21-year-old insisted that her comments had to be understood in context and that she was addressing an adult.

"Jus wana set one thing straight for the press in the morn who r kindly twistin s**t as usual," she wrote.

"seanjoshuadyer who is not a child but in college & is a fully responsible aldult said 2nit, u r a uneducated dumb b***h that missed her education at school cus she got pregnant at 12 & had an abortion.

"Now I think thats discustin! Wat if I had? There r 12 year olds that have! So I said, god no I was still a virgin, bet ur mum wishes she had an abortion everytime she looks at u tho! Poor thing how sad! Now I think that is totally acceptable considering wat he said, & I'm not sorry write that!"

Last month, bandmate Dappy was forced to apologise for sending abusive text messages to a Radio 1 listener who expressed her dislike for the group.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a200886/n-dubz-tulisa-defends-twitter-tirade.html

For some reason you remind me of Stephen Baldwin.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

oh get a grip, everyone sent Lily Allen a load of abuse via twitter because it made them feel big & clever, nobody would go to the bother of writing a letter to some celeb abusing them, it's just because it's to easy now to contact celebs, look at what happened on them saturday kid's tv shows, going live etc when they had a band on the show doing one of them phone in things every so often someone would phone in to call the band a bunch of ********** or just swear at them on the air, where they knew they would obviously be listening giving the full impact.

:)

So at what point is something considered offensive to you?

when something is done that is un-called for.

if Tulisa had just started sending abuse to people on twitter for no reason, then ok i'm with you, however if you post a abusive message to a celeb & then receive a abusive message in reply what exactly is the issue ?

i hate to use the phrase "they started it" but that is how it seems :rolleyes:

what he said is just as bad as what she said, just wait it wouldn't surprise me if this doesn't get into the sun & he makes money out of it.

do you think it's ok then to find a celeb you don't like & send them abuse ?

i don't send abusive tweets to celebs (or normal people) i don't see the point or think that it is a very nice thing to do, i wouldn't like it if it happened to me, so i don't do it to others, i have received quite a few replies from celebs on twitter even some DM contact & that make me feel :)

there is way to much nastiness online as it is :(

once again i'm not defending Ndubz or Tulisa, yes Tulisa should have known better but really why should she have to put up with unnecessary abuse aimed at her.

it's getting out of hand now.

:)

do you think it's ok then to find a celeb you don't like & send them abuse ?

No. I've had abuse on Twitter but I don't start ranting at someone - I just hit the block button. If I can manage it, and I'm no role model, why should it be acceptable for a celebrity to do differently?

Translation: i think im black but im white...

wait. what the hell is the rest?! i speak fluent chav and txt spk, but can't make head nor tail of that last bit.

as far as i can tell 'g' means some kind of respected hard man. serani is some sort of prince of rats, they aspire to be like him like they did with kevin lyttle in 2003. joint i think can be classed as 'record'.

who cares, kill them all.

on the grid.