Unofficial Mills

£3.99 to use facebook, plus other stupid groups.

DC

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=i+will+not+pay&init=quick#/group.php?v=wall&ref=search&gid=247327758871

i find it amazing that people fall for this, they really have no brains. there would be a lot more info on it if it were true, than a few groups set up by invalids. i bet they are the same lot who fell for the msn chain mail, pointing to a bbc news link from 2001.

on the grid.

Facebook is going to start charging £3.99 :o

That sucks.

Nah, they're not. It's going to remain free. This is just a slightly new variant on those emails that used to go around about Hotmail starting to charge, how many times have we had those and it never happened (UNLESS you receive your hotmail emails through Outlook, I think)?

Just another scam like those things that claim to tell you who's stalking you on Facebook :rolleyes:

Notice the 2 main wall posts are ads for Dell laptops, more scams.

This was on one of my friend's FB:

s369629450276_9641.jpg

Who is watching your profile ? ( BETA v1.2.8 WORKS )

------------------------------------------------------ ProfileSpy v1.2.8 BETA - WORKS 100% Join before Facebook blocks it 1. ► CLICK on "Invite People to Join" 2. ► SELECT all of your FRIENDS 3...

with the following comments:

1:does it really work?, like u cn actually see whoz been checkin out yo profile?

mate's response: No, of course not. It's just a ploy to get thousands to mindlessly add friends to that group, and (if it exists) get people to install an insecure, phoney application. No, it does not work - it agains Facebook's terms and conditions too.

the amount of gulliblefail is staggering...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I do like these funny ones... and i admit to joining many of them XD ones such as "Dont you just hate it when a waulrus attacks your nan" "Dont you just hate it when you die from not passing on chainmail" and "Dont you just hate it when santa uses the same wrapping paper as your mum" as well as those mentioned above... cos im sad like that :P

Kitty <3

I do like these funny ones... and i admit to joining many of them XD ones such as "Dont you just hate it when a waulrus attacks your nan" "Dont you just hate it when you die from not passing on chainmail" and "Dont you just hate it when santa uses the same wrapping paper as your mum" as well as those mentioned above... cos im sad like that :P

Ha, im the same! :P

I Juggle. And i hang around the lounge mostly.

www.twitter.com/juggler

I keep getting added by randomers, who claim they where in my year at college. Thing is they all have pictures of middle aged people, jocks or plastics and have like 3 friends.

Its not just the randoms I have problems with adding me. I have had an ex who I hadnt spoken to in years, a cousin who I've not seen in several years but who has never spoke to me on facebook since she added me, someone in my year at school I hadnt seen in about 5 or 6 years, someone in the year below who I've not spoken to in even longer and a guy who I think was in my ex's little sister's year :S

I've started speaking to the ex again on it which is all good, and I just have to accept the cousin is there even if shes not speaking (but then again thats 15 year old girls for you) but as soon as I realised the people from school had added me just to get their numbers up and look popular they were binned off straight away

Not impressed with censorship