Unofficial Mills

The UM 2009 Awards.

Tom.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm too lazy to do them all, and because I can't nominate myself (there goes chances of Best Looking Female, AGAIN), I've done some of the categories and if I remember (probably not, knowing me) I'll come back and do the rest.

Funniest Forum Member

Mitchell

Shoutbox King/Queen

Danni

Best Looking Female

Grace

Best UM Twit-terer

Emma Corsham

Why didnt you vote for me you fool!? You have to put up with me 5 days a week surely I come into the equation somewhere!?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

what about this for a award ?

said in the style of the bloke from Bullseye "Jono's special prize"

this award Jono can pick any member he thinks deserves recognition for anything the have done in the last year, it could be a post they have made, a thread, helping out another member, being a all round good egg, weirdest member or even stalker.

there will be no nomination's for this its all up to Jono :)

:)

what about this for a award ?

said in the style of the bloke from Bullseye "Jono's special prize"

this award Jono can pick any member he thinks deserves recognition for anything the have done in the last year, it could be a post they have made, a thread, helping out another member, being a all round good egg, weirdest member or even stalker.

there will be no nomination's for this its all up to Jono :)

Jono can you PM me that

etheridge_tom.png

Funniest Forum Member

Mitchell with his dry sarcasm!

Shoutbox King/Queen

Danni

Best Looking Male

No idea

Best Looking Female

Helen, Nati, Lucinda

Best Group

Nati Appreciation

The geek you want to meet

Everyone!

Best Blogger

Bumble deffo

Most Dedicated Geek

Hmmm DC, Mitchell, Jono

Best Newcomer

Mark

Lifetime Achievement

DC, Mitchell or John

EDIT: 11: Best UM Twit-terer)

Emma Corsham

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Funniest Forum Member

Mitchell with his dry sarcasm!

Shoutbox King/Queen

Danni

Best Looking Male

No idea

Best Looking Female

Helen, Nati, Lucinda

Best Group

Nati Appreciation

The geek you want to meet

Everyone!

Best Blogger

Bumble deffo

Most Dedicated Geek

Hmmm DC, Mitchell, Jono

Best Newcomer

Mark

Lifetime Achievement

DC, Mitchell or John

EDIT: 11: Best UM Twit-terer)

Emma Corsham

Oh My...I've been nominated...I'm so shocked and believe me it's an honor.....I want to thank the Academy for this nomination and for my family and mates who have been with me from the very beginning.....

Oh My...I've been nominated...I'm so shocked and believe me it's an honor.....I want to thank the Academy for this nomination and for my family and mates who have been with me from the very beginning.....

Haha Mark...So that's why you wanted to be nominated so badly...so you can have your little speech.... :)

''is Dave1 the real Dave ? '' E*F*4*L

The winner of this will be rewarded with sex and drugs, plus a free trip to Blackpool. I want to win.

You could probably get the drugs in Blackpool, just head down the backstreets behind the SeaLife Centre.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Agree with all the nominations so far. I'd just like to add Timsk and Joe (Groovyhoover, off of the musical) to Best looking male vote, and Kirsty (Kizmok) to Best looking female. Would like to add Nikki, as she sounds lovely, but unfortunately I can't, as I don't know what she looks like. If anyone else does, then they can nominate her.

What about having a Scott Mills/UM event of the year category; or something like that? I'd certainly nominate the musical and Rob's videos. Can anyone think of anything else?

Ta very much for my noms. I don't hold out much hope, considering I'm surrounded by a bevy of beauties here, and shamelessly neglect the 'group' bit on UM.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.