Unofficial Mills

Sky1 confirms Michael Jackson séance...

Chippy

I saw the headline and was just like....oh god...

Psychic medium Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Michael Jackson in a live séance on Sky1.

Two newly commissioned shows, Michael Jackson: The Live Séance and Michael Jackson: The Search For His Spirit, will air in November.

June Sarpong will host the events, which aim to give fans "a final chance to connect with their hero". The séance will apparently take place at a secret location which was once inhabited by the 'Thriller' popstar.

"There is an insatiable appetite to find out more about Michael Jackson. He was an extraordinary figure and the curiosity surrounding his life - and his death - stretches well beyond fans of his music," said Sky1 director of programmes Stuart Murphy.

"These programmes will explore whether it is possible to make contact with Michael and will seek to give his fans new insight into their idol."

Former T4 presenter Sarpong added: "I think viewers will find this programme intriguing and will want to tune in to see what happens. It's the first time I've done anything like this but I'm open minded and can't wait to see what Derek uncovers."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a181956/sky1-confirms-michael-jackson-seance.html

Y4Ar5.png

I'm sick fed up of hearing about michael bloody jackson! so glad I dont have sky so there is no danger of me seein yet another program about that arse.

Regardless of what I think of him or my beliefs on seances ouija boards etc etc, I do however think its a bit soon to be thinkin about puttin 1 of these on tv. They've probably already been in done in private but putting 1 on a major tv channel is a bit much

Not impressed with censorship

• 4 weeks later...

when people die they die, they are not part of this world anymore they just move on to whatever is beyond. if they could be part of here, then wouldn't the police solve more murders than they do now? i wish i could speak to some of the people i knew once and have lost, but sadly i can't.

bastards like derek acorah just exploit peoples emotions and mind just to make money.

on the grid.

She watches over you though. You may not realise it, but she's there all along. Fact.

FACT??!

People are like plants, they are born, they grow, they die, the end.

I get it that it is nice for people to think that dead relatives are looking over them, or in heaven but, nothing at all, not a single thing has been proved.

So really not fact in the slightest....at all.

Y4Ar5.png

when people die they die, they are not part of this world anymore they just move on to whatever is beyond.

You've just answered their question there DC: 'they move on to whatever is beyond'. The point of the show is to contact those who are in this supposed beyond but there isn't one and so it is all fiction, with actors like Derek Acorah prancing around declaring Mary loves Dick. C'est la vie!

i do think there may be something beyond. what i'm saying is there is no way they are connected with this world anymore, they move on completley. acorah and the likes of piss me off because they think they are someone special who can connect with them. when all they are doing is getting carried away with their own imagination to make money.

on the grid.