Unofficial Mills

X-Factor The Fragrance!!

Viv

God, get you, Mr Posh!! :hahaha: My favourite is Angel, but I wait until birthdays, then hint about it!!

posh ! what you mean ?

i like the smell of them :oops: i dunno if they are female friendly though :|

i did see a program about perfume's & they said that it is the name that decides if its a male or female fragrance the actual smell has nothing to do with it.

out of them i like Givenchy - Pi the best :)

:)

Not content with playing with our emotions, the X-factor judges are set to bring out their own fragrances in time for the Xmas market!!

What do you think of this? Would you buy a fragrance for a friend for Xmas??

www.rte.ie/arts/2009/1007/xfactor2.html

Depends if smelled a bit off or not.

'The light at the end of the tunnel was the light of an oncoming train'

Unfortunately, there's that many suckers out there... look at how many bottles of "LYNX" are sold every year, due to the amount of blokes believing that it'll help them to pull. OK i use it, but i was using it since before i was old enough to have a girlfriend... But yeah, Simon and Co will make a killing from it as there's many young girls out there who'll believe that using it will give them the "X-Factor"!!!!!

darloboy, aka Mr Midnight

I wonder if the scents are going to be advertised by the X Factor judges? I imagine if they are then the scent will appeal more to teenage girls - I can see them aspiring to be like Cheryl or Dannii, but I'm not too sure guys will want to have a scent which relates them to Louis or Simon!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Some people really will buy anything won't they? I'm using CK IN2U at the moment, next 1 will depend on what I can find on the nectar website :giggle:

I'm not aware I've ever bought anything because it was assosciated with a TV show. Having said that I bought a Vauxhall because I supported their touring car team so I guess I'm not exactly immune to marketing :confused:

Not impressed with censorship