Jono

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Afternoon Geeks

June I'm on Part 3 of the Hoff show. It's taking bloody ages. But you'll have some night time viewing later.

I'm planning my student radio show today. We're launching "Clive Spotting". If you've spotted Clive our legendary bus driver want to hear from you :D It should be your typical piss take of the Heat spottings.

I need some voiceovers :(

PS. Freshers Flu is properly on here. AFTER ONE DAY!

The second couple off of school have got engaged. I want to be engaged. Make it happen? Also Zane never got back to me after asking me if I want to be on the guest list. To be fair after he said that about a billion people tweeted him asking for tickets.

June I'm on Part 3 of the Hoff show. It's taking bloody ages. But you'll have some night time viewing later

PS. Freshers Flu is properly on here. AFTER ONE DAY!

Aww you are a sweetie.

I'm pleased though, I just flicked channels on the TV and caught the new advert for Hubby's hotel, lovely ad until they sped up his walk Benny Hill stylee.:confused:

I am now steering clear of Dutch TV for fear I will forever hear the Benny Hill music in my head everytime I see Hubby.:oops:

I'm getting like one of those emotional women. Another couple from school are getting engaged at just 20. I want to be engaged. Also I 'awwed' at my friends off of university who spent the night with a £2.99 bottle of wine and a film. CHEAP but romantic. It sounded sweet.

Is it just me who found Coxy's joke in the new weekend trail tres amusing. What do you call a woman with table and chairs on her back? CATH/CAFE!

Chappers dancing at the cricket? Cricket just became slightly more interesting;)

He could dance to Chas and Dave.

More importantly. WHY IS THE BREAKING CHAS AND DAVE NEWS NOT ON NEWSBEAT? THEY'VE ENDED IT ALL. This means Chappers and Dave are no longer a tribute act :(http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/6217531/Chas-and-Dave-split-as-Dave-retires.html

I don't like new N Dubz. But good use of Facebook in a song. I think Twitter should have been there.

I don't like new N Dubz. But good use of Facebook in a song. I think Twitter should have been there.

First point - Sounds like their other songs.

Second point - Them singing love songs to each other, isn't that a bit like Same Difference off of Xfactor, like they are bother and sister, just with a black guy there.

Y4Ar5.png

Huw Stephens - is he on for good on the classifieds now? Ooh, perhaps I'll find my future wife in a brochure. I'm off out to get some during Newsbeat. I wonder if the travel agency is still open....

Doesn't Scott get a drumming sound inside his head? His middle ear or something?

I'm confused where Keisha came into that story. I actually thought Keisha was fined for bringing illegal immigrants into the country.

Perhaps Huw Stephens left his microphone on Obama style and that wasn't actually a classified.

http://www.plymouthpavilions.com/content.asp?CategoryID=1373

^^I emailed Scott about this photo op.

=D

Hahaha. I dare say he would be just like that penguin. Just more orange. He could be the new David Hasselhoff.

Perhaps Huw Stephens left his microphone on Obama style and that wasn't actually a classified.

Hahaha. I dare say he would be just like that penguin. Just more orange. He could be the new David Hasselhoff.

:D

Yes! We'll buy him some red Speedos and all his Hasslefoff dreams will come true.