Unofficial Mills

Actual Robbie Williams In With Moyles!!

Viv

The new Robbie Williams single  

12 members have voted

1. 1. The new Robbie Williams single

• Choon
    • Chuff

Is it an interview or a pre-recorded message?

To be perfectly honest, much as I love Scott, I do think it would be much more fun to have Robbie on Moyles' show. Possibly it's because being a northern lad himself he manages to get really decent interviews out of fellow northern lads.

His interviews also tend to be edgier than Scotts.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

The last time Robbie spoke to Scott they ended up talking about some slag that kept leaving him myspace messages. How old school. It wasn't a bad little phone interview and quite strange. I do not doubt that Robbie and Moyles will get on well though. I'm pretty sure he's in the studio with him.

I'm assuming he's actually coming in as a guest. But, who knows.
Robbie will be joining Chris Moyles on his breakfast show for some Friday morning fun when he drops by the BBC Radio 1 studio next week. He will be stopping by on Friday, 4th September, to be interviewed by the DJ and play his amazing forthcoming single, Bodies.

We've been told by BBC Radio 1 that it all kicks off at 08:00 BST, so make sure you cancel any plans and are near a radio or computer!

http://www.robbiewilliams.com/news-blogs/robbie-joins-chris-moyles-bbc-radio-1

"Bodies"?? An interesting name for a single!!

The last time Robbie spoke to Scott they ended up talking about some slag that kept leaving him myspace messages.

That was me, I think. :hahaha:

what was he said when he signed that record deal?

"woooo £70 million pound, im richer than god" it was something like that anywho

That may be just the Williams' "tongue-in-charm". Sara Cox once said he could get you to believe pretty much anything he says.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I enjoyed the interview but got a bit annoyed when he was talking as though he was definitely going to be re-joining Take That!!! I would love him to do a one off on tour or a one of charity / Comic Relief / Children In Need single or something but I think if he joined them full time again it would split them up again :( Hmmmmm!

I do however hope his single / album / tour does amazingly well so that if he does decide to re-join them it will be clear to all the cynics that he is doing it because he wants to, not because he needs to :)

Just my 2p's worth however :D

glitzy.jpg

I enjoyed the interview and really liked his new song well, at the very least it's better than Rudebox... I've always had a soft spot for Robbie (fellow Stokie :))and I still like him even now so it's great to hear that he's finally making a comeback.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...