Unofficial Mills

The Chris Moyles Show Tour

Jono

On Monday 7th September 2009, The Chris Moyles Show will become the longest serving breakfast show since Radio 1 began. As a thank you, Chris is going on the road for a week and will be doing an event every evening across Britain.

I wonder if it's just going to be major cities?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's absolutely no chance they'll be in Ipswich, so I may hit up Norwich, which I predict will be the closest to where I am. Depends if I'm in the country at the time.

Wait, no, they'll do the "Aled is in random place in X!" thing, so I wouldn't get tickets anyway. :P

On a slightly related note, I look forward to 6:30am on that show: am I the only person expecting an epic sequel to the original opening song?

BritishGaming.co.uk | SciFi.co.uk

If they don't come to Birmingham, I will personally travel to Aled's home and burn it to the ground.

Just saying :)

Hmmm. 4 days to cover the UK.

Oh, and it'll be all registration online, and they will by far be the biggest venues we've ever played. Even bigger than Bristol.

I'm very keen to finish the university holiday by going along to one of these nights, so I will be looking out for more details. It would be probably the only Moyles event I'll be able to make due to their timings. Plus it's near my birthday so I'll have some cash to travel too. Will just have to see where they're off to in England :)

Sounds like at least one of them will be an O2 Academy.

So, if we REALLY wanted to figure it out, we could look up Academy dates, and find any gaps in that week (Monday to Thursday, as they're not doing one Friday night: the Rockaoke people are at a festival on Friday, and there'd be no show the next day to play highlights on). Doesn't help guessing the Wales one, as there's no Cardiff Academy. :P

BritishGaming.co.uk | SciFi.co.uk