10am Greg James

1pm Radio 1 at Creamfields with Vernon, Andy George and Jaymo

4pm Fearne's Request Show

Sunday

7am Dev

10am Sara Cox's Lie In

1pm Nihal and Daniel P Carter at Reading Festival

4pm Radio 1's Chart Show

7pm Switch with Nick Grimshaw (Plus Livvi Franc, The Dolly Rockers and Booty Luv)

Monday

4am Dev

7am The Chris Moyles Show with Scott Mills (10 Hour Takeover at 9am)

10am Dev (10 Hour Takeover)

1pm Nihal (10 Hour Takeover)

4pm The Scott Mills Show with Greg James (10 Hour Takeover)

7pm Radio 1 at Reading and Leeds Festival

Loving the fact that Andy George, Jaymo and Daniel P Carter come out for night-time and in to the day.

Andy and Jaymo are still only on In New DJ's We Trust and have covered for Annie and now on Daytime R1 must have plans for them in the future

Well now that In New DJs We Trust is moving to 9pm it will certainly give them much more exposure.

I didn't know that though. And I'm from Orkney which is in the north of Scotland so that means we go with the scottish holidays which are different from the english ones.

Thank You

Donna D

If you had a holiday called "April bank holiday," I would know that it wasn't going to be in May. Sorry, just thought I'd point that out!

I didn't know that though. And I'm from Orkney which is in the north of Scotland so that means we go with the scottish holidays which are different from the english ones.

Thank You

Donna D

I would imagine, and please by all means correct me if I'm wrong that even if the Scot's were to celebrate August Bank holiday they would put it, somewhat traditionally in August. Likewise if the Scot's had a Bank Holiday that we don't have and named it "November Bank Holiday", I'd hazard a guess that the holiday may well be situated in November.

ChrisHewgill.jpg