Unofficial Mills

Cheggers Not So Way-Hey

Guest inxces4308

Cheggers Pop Quiz probably sounded like a good idea on paper, but it just didn't seem to work as a feature. I think CM.net peeps couldn't stand it either. Shame, as I really like Keith Chegwin. Wonder what it'll be replaced with...

Well done Zoe the Vampire Slayer.:D

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

i wonder if carpark catchphrase will make a return again

I hope not. It got dull towards the end on return. Keep it as a happy memory rather than dragging it up. This is the biggest radio show in the UK, it should be able to find something new.

I hope not. It got dull towards the end on return. Keep it as a happy memory rather than dragging it up. This is the biggest radio show in the UK, it should be able to find something new.

They did and thats being binned so what next I wonder?

james_ryder.png

I agree, it's had its time, it now needs a long rest. If the team are still doing the show this time next year, maybe then bring it back, but for now no. Something new is needed.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

I never minded Carpack Catchphrase and, in the latter end of the run, I didn't mind Chegger's Pop Quiz either because they pretty much realised that there was a Cheggers overkill on the show and they cut it down to bare minimum (didn't help that Cheggers came across as a poor Walker imitation during the pre-game "banter"). Was time to let it go though, so I'm happy for whatever new game they have, IF they even have a game prepared.

• 3 weeks later...