Unofficial Mills

Michael Jackson has died

dstrkzn

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the coroner has said that the sun's story is wrong, & exactly what i though, after the autopsy the coroner said that he was surprised by how fit & healthy Jacko was, the sun is full of crap & just trying to sell papers by lying

Understatement of the year!

507033771.183.1247039672.png

joe jackson is nothing but a prick. michael jackson probably started having plastic surgery because he used to tell him that there was something wrong with his nose, it's well known that he used to abuse his kids including michael. he shouldn't even get near the 3 children jackson left behind and should have nothing to do with michael jacksons legacy. he didn't mention him at all in his will and if that's the case, it should be followed.

on the grid.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pt6QtNBrww&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pt6QtNBrww&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

looks like he had still got it :(

:)

Its been a week now

The DJ is Darren Kelly. And Pulse 2 broadcasts from Bradford. That is a major blooper!

Thomas crompton skip hire, Amy winehouse (well mark ronson), James blunt, eye of the tiger and occasionally dido with white-flag. Oh and the pulse guide with alapulco and the Yorkshire pudn' (and thats how they spell it - its in my town and they've bought my local as well now)

Sam

The visa you need is ESTA online and you only need to get it three days before you fly. Plus it then lasts for two years meaning some of the people who have applied will possible have applied for one incase they get or will have one from a previous trip to the USA.

I hope it is on BBC, never liked Sky.

However, I have found the following...

Sky News - 5:30

Five - 6:30-20:00 Michael: The World Says Goodbye

BBC2 - 6:00

So it seems it starts at 6:30. Five are showing a MJ 'Special' at 5:30 and I guess Sky News will be showing the build up.

Y4Ar5.png