Unofficial Mills

Michael Jackson has died

dstrkzn

This is a breaking news story. The thread begins with rumours Jacko was in a bad way in hospital.

Michael Jackson is in a bad way in a Los Angeles hospital.

TMZ are reporting this:

We've just learned Michael Jackson was taken by ambulance to a hospital in Los Angeles ... and we're told it was cardiac arrest and that paramedics administered CPR in the ambulance ... and it's looking bad.

He was picked up at his home around 20 minutes ago -- we're told his mother is on the way to visit him.

UPDATE: The 911 call came in at 12:21PM at his Holmby Hills home in L.A.

UPDATE: A Jackson family member tells TMZ Michael is in "really bad shape" and the brothers are headed to UCLA.

UPDATE: We just got off the phone with Joe Jackson, Michael's dad, who says "he is not doing well."

Updates are coming up fast of Twitter... @Breakingnews

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael Jackson is in a bad way in a Los Angeles hospital.

TMZ are reporting this:

We've just learned Michael Jackson was taken by ambulance to a hospital in Los Angeles ... and we're told it was cardiac arrest and that paramedics administered CPR in the ambulance ... and it's looking bad.

He was picked up at his home around 20 minutes ago -- we're told his mother is on the way to visit him.

UPDATE: The 911 call came in at 12:21PM at his Holmby Hills home in L.A.

UPDATE: A Jackson family member tells TMZ Michael is in "really bad shape" and the brothers are headed to UCLA.

UPDATE: We just got off the phone with Joe Jackson, Michael's dad, who says "he is not doing well."

Updates are coming up fast of Twitter... @Breakingnews

I missed the part where this was related to Radio 1

james_ryder.png

He's already realised it's in the wrong place :)

This is rather sad news, I've always liked his music (well, with a few exceptions, particularly the horrific Earth Song). Hope he manages to pull through.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Guest inxces4308

Some now saying he is in a coma, not dead.

TBH - nobody knows and we will all find out in time.

He would make a shed load of money either way.

i dunno,

if he was found not breathing (don't know how long he hadn't been breathing) & then given CPR by paramedics would just be routine & they would know that there would be press around his house & seeing a ambulance going in would be flashed round the world in a instant.

:)

i dunno,

if he was found not breathing (don't know how long he hadn't been breathing) & then given CPR by paramedics would just be routine & they would know that there would be press around his house & seeing a ambulance going in would be flashed round the world in a instant.

Silly us, forgetting your years of medical training.

He has had a shit life. It'll be very sad if he never got that chance to turn things around.

I agree Jono

He didn't have much of a childhood & was most likely lonely throughout his life as he could never really trust anyone.

Wonder what will happen to his children.

thrip.gif

:)

TMZ are actually very reliable when it comes to celebrity news

Afraid so.

Trevor Nelson sounds genuinely shook up on 5Live. The problem is the BBC are being too unbiased with it and are still trying to provide hope he might be alive.