Unofficial Mills

The Prodigy will headline Main Stage

Jono

I reckon the new artist will be The Prodigy, Fearne and Reggie mentioned that Radio 1 had been trying to get them in the line up on the Chart Show on Saturday.

And you're right.

They're headlining the Main Stage on the Sunday.

Bit silly releasing another act after the tickets have practically been allocated. Anyone know why?

Why not? Generates more publicity. They do it every year. Last year they announced Paramore after ticket registration closed. Don't think one band should make a huge difference in my opinion.

Why not? Generates more publicity. They do it every year. Last year they announced Paramore after ticket registration closed. Don't think one band should make a huge difference in my opinion.

depends on if they do some of there stuff from Fat Of The Land :woo:

Smack My Bitch Up

Breathe

Firestarter

:crazy:

:)

The Prodigy are absolutely amazing live. Such a sound and spectacle. I would wholeheartedly recommend them.

Saw them about nine years ago in Malaga. One of the best concerts I have ever been to. Don't remember the journey home, ached for ages from dancing and couldn't hear very well for a couple of days, but, Hey. 'Twas well worth it.:D

I'm very jealous of anyone on here who gets the chance to see them.

PS. Much better than that poxy Madonna. Hehe.;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

NO. Raw talent will never be replaced.

I'm glad she's alive to do yet more great things, after the horse-riding accident.

So she fell off her horse again, it's not newsworthy! Loads of people fall off of their horses and don't get plastered all over the news. Maybe she should learn to sit on her horse so she can stay on it when it spooks :rolleyes:

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson