Unofficial Mills

Chris to put the record straight over radio show

Jono

moyles_front2.jpg

forum...

Chris will put the record straight tomorrow following claims from The Sun that he will lose the breakfast show crown later this year. He has remained very quiet on Twitter, with the exception of a tweet yesterday, but has tonight commented that he is "very much looking forward to the Radio 1 show tomorrow". He adds that he has "lots to say". It looks like he will not be silenced on the story. Tune in from 6.30am to hear the result. A discussion continues on the

It's like Lost over there isn't it.

Yeah, we're like the others....... Boboff is Richard Alpert.

But with less hot people.

Dunno, personally I'd say I'm a dead ringer for Sawyer.

And more whining.

Ben! When are we gonna get there? We've been walking for MILES! Why do we have to go and kill them? But why Ben WHY?

No wonder he wanted to leave the bloody island!

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

But with less hot people.

And more whining.

It's OK, apart from Yudster and S4B, who spend all day correcting spelling and grammar, forgetting the fact that they are not on an English literature board, and are supposed to be there to discuss R1 (rolls eyes). Rant of the morning over!! lol And I've done more than one exclamation mark in this post, which is an absolute bloody disaster in life!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

You shouldn't have "and" after a comma. It's a one or the other jobbie.

'and' is perfectly fine after a comma, colon or semi colon. You aren't however supposed to begin a sentence with 'and'. So an 'and' following an exclamation mark or full stop is incorrect.

Just thought I'd clear that up.:)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Guest inxces4308
Go to chrismoyles.net if you want a different perspective. :)

Its not that I want a differant perspective, I just hate how the word 'gate' has to be put after everything in the media nowadays!