Unofficial Mills

Tommy Sparks - She's Got Me Dancing

Jono

Record of the Week: Tommy Sparks - She's Got Me Dancing  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Record of the Week: Tommy Sparks - She's Got Me Dancing

• Choon
    • Chuff

This week's Record of the Week. Is it choon or chuff? Personally I flippin' love it!

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gghZdq5iaAc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gghZdq5iaAc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

In the first 10 seconds I was thinking "oh, this won't be any good..." and was completely wrong.

My thoughts exactly, haha. I really like the sound of this actually, definitely one of the better Records of the Week.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Has it occurred to anyone else that the lead singer (dunno if he is Mr Sparks?) bears an uncanny resemblance to Scott, especially in profile? Have the two ever been spotted in the same place at the the same time? Hmmm. UM conspiracy theory #3920001.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

boohooo!

whenever i find a new artist scott makes him big!!

boohooo!

Has it occurred to anyone else that the lead singer (dunno if he is Mr Sparks?) bears an uncanny resemblance to Scott, especially in profile? Have the two ever been spotted in the same place at the the same time? Hmmm. UM conspiracy theory #3920001.

yeah i thought that... hes moonlighting as a pop star to get MORE moolah!!! gasp! scott! hes very good tho except his concealed name isnt exactly undercover :hahaha:

' And This Is The...Crunching Things Up Attachment,Useful If You Need Things..Crunching Up...'