Unofficial Mills

Credit crunch hits Oh What's Occurring!

Jono

Oh What's Occurring will now air just Thursdays.

I think it's sad that this has happened - particularly as the announcement was made today when there was nothing to replace it with.

Oh What's Occurring four days a week was a saving grace when there was no real banter going on. Some of the banter the last few weeks has been a bit abstract and the features are what has held things together.

I agree there are days when the feature was weak and one day a week will make it stronger but it's better than talk of Dancing On Ice and songs that filled the slot today. It seemed too much of a hurried decision particularly as there seems to be no firm decisions on new features.

Let's hope a replacement for the second hour is sorted soon. Rather than "evolving" as Scott put it, it's simply dissolved.

I am secretly pleased O What's Occuring will be on less. I never really liked it, tbh. :-)

I guess there's no chance now of RAOK's coming back, as these would cost even more cash.

RAOK?

I think it's a shame Oh What's Occurring has been shifted to thursdays only. But it would be good to have some other features. I loved badly beeped tv but I doubt that'll return due to the few people who complained about it :x

Do you know... something has just occurred to me: how on Earth does the credit crunch affect questions on "O, What's Occurring" - I mean, it doesn't cost anything to go out into the street, and ask people questions.

It isn't actually the credit crunch. They were running out of situations and it was taking up too much of TOWDS' time.