Unofficial Mills

The Apprentice 2009

YoppaDo

Absolutely. I'm wondering if he's being kept for entertainment value!! He's been in the board room x2, and it's only week THREE. D'uh.

He is really funny when he gets worked up though- he has such a panicked look in his eyes and starts talking total rubbish!

Was anyone else mildly scarred by Lorraine running to answer to phone in her PJs?

I love Ben's braces, he's such a cutie :)

caitlynmac.png

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is really funny when he gets worked up though- he has such a panicked look in his eyes and starts talking total rubbish!

Was anyone else mildly scarred by Lorraine running to answer to phone in her PJs?

I love Ben's braces, he's such a cutie :)

MY GOD! I'm scarred for life that was disGUSTING! kinda like a slug in clothes! Also, Ben is an arrogant, self-centered knob :)

www.drainpipeclothing.com

Absolutely. I'm wondering if he's being kept for entertainment value!! He's been in the board room x2, and it's only week THREE. D'uh.

I think this is definitely the case. I personally wouldn't give him houseroom.

Yeah could be, he is very annoying though and never shuts up. But strangley enough doesn't really say much of value

Empty vessels make the most noise.;)

Dictionary Def.: something that you say which means that people who talk a lot and frequently express their opinions are often stupid. Eg James talks as if he's an expert on everything, but empty vessels make the most noise.

Margaret and Nick just make this programme for me. Her facial expressions are priceless and his comments are so sharp and close to the bone. They are treasures.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

• 2 weeks later...

PANTS!

Last night's episode has to be the funniest one yet. What the hell were these clowns thinking about? This was actually a task I would have enjoyed doing. How could they get it soooo wrong?

Moyles on the subject of The Apprentice this morning is very amusing too.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I looove the apprentice. This is the first series I've watched and Im really enjoying it.

Nooral... ha! He makes me laugh, he does nothing and says even less and James oh i am rather warming to him lol. I pretty much like them all apart from Mona and Howard (who is gay :shock:) I think Debra is my fav so far, her and james.

I really should stop reading this topic before watching the show... ruined it for meself noe =[

No spoilers on here though. So count yourself lucky.

To be honest, as soon as you watch the programme, it'll be clear to you after about five minutes which team will fail.

I really hope everyone sticks to this thread, rather than the Shoutboxes re. tonight's episode. I'm off to salivate over the lovely Hugh Jackman in Wolverine this evening, so shan't be able to catch it 'til tomorrow.

NO SPOILERS ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE FORUM, PLEASE.:)

Thank God that Nooral (or however his name is spelled) character got binned. I was tired of his lack of involvement. The board room last night was the first night I had actually ever seen some fire from him! And the girl with the dark hair (can't remember name) speaks to people as tho' they are complete shite.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I was gutted last night! I Sky+'d and started watching The Apprentice about half an hour after it started then was pottering about on Facebook and the bloody Apprentice group posted who was out before I'd even seen it!!! Sooo annoyed!!!

Viv, you should maybe add the spoiler tags to your post since Nati requested no spoilers..... :*

glitzy.jpg