The Hoff: When Scott Came To Stay

Jono

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think there's a bit of artistic license to this programme in the sense that they you have to ignore the stuff like when Scott got The Hoff on his show several times and stuff like the Oh What's Occurring bits and bobs and got him to be Mr Napalm etc. There was always a close bond through Radio 1 work.

But you can tell through this show The Hoff and Scott's friendship is just how it is on TV. It's not like they have pushed Scott out and his friendship is genuine.

Why me!?

You're closer to the box.

Trying to pause the point just before the adverts to avoid minimum editing tonight. Too tired to do too much - it's difficult enough cutting it down to ten minute parts!

That was an interesting insight into not just The Hoff's life but also an insight into how Scott acts away from the studio. A much more natural TV show for Scott compared to Upstaged where we can see Scott without an autocue.

Awwww no tears? Thats rubbish!

They were probably aware David was coming back less than a month later for the Brits :P

That was very funny indeed. It's obviously well scripted/edited, but it was incredibly entertaining all the same.

I was pretty relieved that Scott was able to give a positive reaction to David's daughters' song - it wasn't too bad really. Admired him for standing up to The Hoff vis a vis their recording name though. Go Scott!

I'd say Scott played his 'Oh my actual God I'm totally useless - can't make coffee or even barbeque' role pretty well too. I do have faith that this was merely an act. Anyone else find it strange to hear Scott swear on telly?

They seem to get on so well, despite David's manic coffee induced hyperactivity, and Scott's reputation for being a bit of a prima donna. ;) I thought it was great entertainment. As Alan said earlier, Long Live The Odd Couple.

PS Very kind of you Jono to stay up late to get it on You Tube for all those who missed it or don't have access to Living.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.