Unofficial Mills

Jo Whiley's return announced

Jono

I think Sara Cox is going to play a big part in becoming a regular coverer of the presenters which is perhaps what Radio 1 need. By presenting only one show a week they've got someone flexible enough to do more shows if needed.

Sara has said she's covering for Jo Whiley sometime before Easter so it's not the end of her by a long shot.

Really? I'd say it's the other way round - Jo doesn't try as hard as Madonna. She doesn't run around in her pants to prove she feels younger than she really is. .

Yep, point taken there. There are actually rumours at present that her close friends don't dare say anything about her on-going pant-showing, etc. type behaviour. Even I feel it's getting a bit over the top.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

• 2 weeks later...
Guest inxces4308
What presenter doesn't talk about themselves, that's their job?

Well it depends. Alot of presenters talk about what they did but not to the extent that Jo does. They also dont do it in such a 'toff' voice.

You'll all be moaning when some CBBC presenter is drafted in as the presenter. I think she gets a lot of flak as she's aimed at workers who want mostly music during the day. She talks a lot less than Sara.

I agree...maybe someone should be nice and welcome Jo back after maternity leave.

People werent this critical when Edith came back after months of chaotic cover- but perhaps thats the problem...weve had too long to get used to Sara!

Haha, on Jo's page it says 'Listen to the latest Sara Cox show' :) made me chuckle

Most likely coz the last show on Monday was Friday's which was Sara Cox's show :P

I like how Jo's 'our listeners also like' are Zane Lowe and Annie Mac. Would have thought it would have been more like Edith, Colin?

I watched Fringe during yesterday's show whoop!

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Guest inxces4308

I watched Fringe during yesterday's show whoop!

Good choice! Fringe has stopped until April now :( In america anyway.....

Jo's handover today:

'let me just tell you about me somemore'

Good choice! Fringe has stopped until April now :( In america anyway.....

Jo's handover today:

'let me just tell you about me somemore'

I know sometimes the Americans annoy me with all their breaks. How are you suppose to follow a show all the time when you have no idea when it's on or off? Like Heroes was brilliantly advertised over here :|

She does like to talk about herself, but then enough people must listen to have her on the show

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson