Unofficial Mills

2nd February to 6th February

Grace

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that's what's made it alot more fun for me. When people go off on one and tell me Twitter's pointless as it's just facebook, it's the fact that communication is encouraged that's nice.

And with the 'celebrities', it's nice to have that little window, get a response... it's like, they wouldn't be too happy with you seeing them on Facebook or whatever, but just small messages, a way of a bit of communication... it's great.

And the ability to just take advantage of the community is also great. The map of snow in Britain and pictures using Twitter and Twitpic was brilliant, and being able to ask a question and get a load of responses. Being able to share things you find... it's great.

Presactly what I would have said if I had those words in my head!

And its even worse that Scotts shouting for a kiss from a Parrot, and wants a ferret to run up his trousers. Animal love?

When I get my radio show I may sell one of my towels - and probably get paid to keep it!

I'm back.

You live in Lake District, don't you? Well, Bo'ness is near Edinburgh, actually, so I guess it's kind of near you but not really ;)

I do! Argh for some reason all I could see in my mind was Bowness which is just down the road from me, haha. I thought it was there! Silly Emma.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

When I get my radio show I may sell one of my towels - and probably get paid to keep it!

I do! Argh for some reason all I could see in my mind was Bowness which is just down the road from me, haha. I thought it was there! Silly Emma.

Haha, no, I think Bo'ness is short for Boroughness or something...

Why would anyone buy a "sweaty scott mills towel"? It's gross. Whether it is from Scott or not, it's just...wrong...

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot