Unofficial Mills

2nd February to 6th February

Grace

Did he say Ronan Keating? Ronan Keating has written the song that has just won the Danish national final of the Eurovision :) (I just use any excuse to bring up Denmark, don't I? Oh well...)

Haha, they could use a parrot instead of some of the voice overs. Or what about a parrot on X Factor instead of voice over man? I think it'd be great :P

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now we've outted the Eurovision winner as a bloke :D

Haha, they could use a parrot instead of some of the voice overs. Or what about a parrot on X Factor instead of voice over man? I think it'd be great :P

To be honest some might argue there's little difference between the female voiceover artist and a parrot. Actually you could easily record Rachel from the Moyles show and pretend she's an actual parrot ;)

Scott wants a parrot and Zane is talking to Doves. They will need an avery soon at Radio 1, ho ho.

Oh I hadn't thought about this, but it's true, it would be a problem for Chappers, wouldn't it. I mean... we all know he loves animals. Actually that would make it even more amusing.

I'd quite like them to let it out of the cage.

I'm actually really excited about the parrot too. I wonder if the Sony Radio Award tapes have been sent yet?

I'd quite like them to let it out of the cage.

I'm actually really excited about the parrot too. I wonder if the Sony Radio Award tapes have been sent yet?

They could make a new "Live Stock Lounge" or something.

"What do you think Chappers, what is it?" "Is it a wolf?" "No it's a parrot!". Oh yes...

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Good afternoon all. Just wondering why TOWDS isn't on Twitter yet. I would have thought it'd be right up his street. Now, Scott's absence I can understand; total technophobe ;), but Emelyn, c'mon pull your finger out!

I know, seeing as he's on here so I'd have really thought he'd be on Twitter!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.