Unofficial Mills

2nd February to 6th February

Grace

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it too - it's kind of...exciting? It sounds like something that'll go well in a dark comic book (graphic novel?) movie.

Yeah, it does remind me of something different like that, can't put my finger on it. Matches the film well from what's been shown.

Amazing camp September record about to hit the playlist again? Well happy with that.

Blizzards and a recession. That'll teach the old folk for wishing their past would return. I noticed Philip Scohfield couldn't be bothered this morning. He sent in a picture of his snowman. I guess Colin took his tips.

I was talking to Mr Schofield on Twitter and he seemed to have a very nice day! :)

www.drainpipeclothing.com

I watched it (Superbowl) but what are rushing yards and a fumble, I wonder?

The BBC coverage appeared to come from a cupboard. Also Bruce Springsteen sang off key some of the time.

Was good fun though. The only thing I would have loved that wasn't there was a look at the special ads they have on American TV during the game. :)

UM is a nice place

I don't believe Scott. He's fibbing today. There is no way he'd sit up really late watching rrrrubbish American football, unless he seriously fancied one of the players, which would also be rather hard to believe. Sorry Scott, not fooled.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.