Unofficial Mills

26th January to 30th January 2009

Jono

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been enjoying the show today, I think the effort Scott goes to to try to get the couples to say something they'll regret is quite funny and it's obvious the couples they choose are so solid in their relationships a joke like that isn't going to cause trouble, or shouldn't.

Unboxing :|

Zane! Also Scott played the View earlier, loved that. :D

A real Zane handover again - have so missed that. :)

UM is a nice place

Who needs podcasts when you can put a whole radio show recording on your ipod. Music and chat, and it means I can get the latest show instantly. Woo.

I'm sure they missed a joke about parrots and ringtones yesterday. What sort of ringtones do parrots replicate? Polly-phonic. Ho ho.

Afternoon!

I'll only be here for the start of the show but at 5.30 (4.30 GMT) Denmark plays handball against Germany which will be a very exciting and rather important game. Oh yes. I told Handball was one of the only things that could keep me from listening to the show. I'm sorry.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I'll only be here for the start of the show but at 5.30 (4.30 GMT) Denmark plays handball against Germany which will be a very exciting and rather important game. Oh yes. I told Handball was one of the only things that could keep me from listening to the show. I'm sorry.
Interesting^^ I think it's time again for my fellow students to send me a message saying "I hope your TV is on"...and me replying "Why?"...then it's like a minute of nothing and a "OMG...it's handball world cup!". Hehe...don't really care, to be honest.

unique...

Interesting^^ I think it's time again for my fellow students to send me a message saying "I hope your TV is on"...and me replying "Why?"...then it's like a minute of nothing and a "OMG...it's handball world cup!". Hehe...don't really care, to be honest.

Oh you don't? :shok: I love it - and I hope you don't mind Denmark winning tonight ;) One third of them play in Germany anyway - SG Flensburg-Handewitt.

And no offense, but I couldn't help laughing when Heiner Brand went crazy after the Norway game, haha.

Aaah, I love this song. I've bookmarked it off YouTube, that way I can listen to it without having to search for it.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Oh you don't? :shok: I love it - and I hope you don't mind Denmark winning tonight ;) One third of them play in Germany anyway - SG Flensburg-Handewitt.

And no offense, but I couldn't help laughing when Heiner Brand went crazy after the Norway game, haha.

I really don't mind :) Don't worry, i'm not going to start a geekworld-internal fight on that...I found it quite stupid that the Germany were opposing the referees after that game...that's just the manner of bad losers...

unique...

I really don't mind :) Don't worry, i'm not going to start a geekworld-internal fight on that...I found it quite stupid that the Germany were opposing the referees after that game...that's just the manner of bad losers...

It really is. He looked so funny I couldn't even take him seriously anyway.

Haha, we better not start a fight about it - we two are the only ones who really know what it's about ;)

Is this week all about saving money or what did he say? I didn't listen yesterday so I wouldn't know.