• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

as everyone knows there is a think on twitter called #followfriday where you tweet interesting people that you think your other followers may also find interesting, there is also #musicmonday where you tweet about some new music you have discovered over the weekend, this doesn't seem to get much trending & people don't find it that useful, so i thought why not start something called #happymonday where you can just wish your followers or a select few (if they have had a not to nicer week previously) if they have the monday morning blues & may want a nice cheery tweet on a crappy monday morning (it has to be the worst morning of the week) weather this will take off or not i dunno but i thought it a nice thing to do :)

:)

I thought why not start something called #happymonday where you can just wish your followers or a select few (if they have had a not to nicer week previously) if they have the monday morning blues & may want a nice cheery tweet on a crappy monday morning (it has to be the worst morning of the week) weather this will take off or not i dunno but i thought it a nice thing to do :)

I heartily endorse this product and/or idea... that is all.I do think the music based ones are good though and use them, mainly #nowplaying but also #musicmonday and #tunetuesday.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...