Unofficial Mills

Dancing On Ice 2009

Viv

• 4 weeks later...

the full line up was announced on This Morning today, the celebrities taking part are : -

Coleen Nolan

Donal Macintyre

Ellery Hanley

Gemma Bissix

Graeme La Saux

Jeremy Edwards

Jessica Taylour

Melinda Messenger

Michael Underwood

Ray Quinn

Roxanne Pallett

Todd Carty

Zoe Salmon

The show is due to start on Sunday 11th January 2009

Last night's episode was a great start to the series- Todd Carty was about as skilled as my gran on the ice.

Ray Quinn was a real surprise, excellent routine and looks like there is a loot more to come from him! I still think there's something a bit creepy about him though, but I dunno if that's me being fixated on when he was the murderous little child in Brookside...

Looking forward to the grils next week :)

caitlynmac.png

Last night's episode was a great start to the series- Todd Carty was about as skilled as my gran on the ice.

Ray Quinn was a real surprise, excellent routine and looks like there is a loot more to come from him! I still think there's something a bit creepy about him though, but I dunno if that's me being fixated on when he was the murderous little child in Brookside...

Looking forward to the grils next week :)

Aw, bless Todd Carty - he looked so determined to do his routine! It'd have been fairer if he'd have gone last night; I didn't have Graeme Le Soux down for being voted off.

As for Ray Quinn - he makes me want to be sick! He's slimy but you can't deny he's a great skater. I bet if you were in his class at school he'd be the kid that knows absolutely everything about anything and has a smarmy manner! I do think he'll go far, though.

Can't wait for next week either!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

I'm glad Gemma Bissex was booted last night. She just didn't seem to quite understand that no matter how many times she made a point of the fact she was "the show's biggest fan", it wasn't going to go towards saving her.

I think Jessica Taylor was superb and is a dead cert for the finals, along with Ray Quinn. Ah, Coleen Nolan - as much as I am a fan I'm not going to lie and say she was good, because to be honest, she wasn't. But hey, she can only improve!

:hahaha: at Todd Carty tonight! I thought it was a close call with who was going to go tonight; I couldn't decide. Glad to see Coleen's improved over the last week! I still reckon Jessica is going to be in the final, though.

I think it's a shame for Todd that everyone is saying that he is trying to be "the new John Sargent" when actually he is just dreadful! Very entertaining though!

Haha! Was he actually supposed to go down the ice tunnel?

• 1 month later...
Sooooooo glad Ray won :D First time in 3 years the person I wanted to win has won! Chris Fountain was robbed last year!!!

I wanted Donal to win last night - he's improved so much!

Dear me I HATE dancing on ice soooooooo boring

Oh well. Don't watch it then?

Feel free not to comment on the thread then........ :*

I can't believe he got through instead of Jessica tho! She was amazing! He did good tho :)

Aw, Jessica was fantastic - spinning around like Tinkerbell! I loved the group skate. Todd Carty, haha.