Unofficial Mills

Chris Moyles' Quiz Night

The Stig

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Viewing figures are not recorded like that - they are recorded with a small percentage of the people, like RAJARs.

Ah, didn't realise they all ran off the BARB system. Would have thought they'd be better systems in place by now.

Guest inxces4308
You'd have thought so, and I believe it'd be technically possible, but can you imagine the privacy concerns?

No doubt Sky do their own versions but dont tell anybody and pass it onto TV companies....

EDIT: 1.7 Million people watched the show this week.

Guest inxces4308

Ratings:

Sharon Osbourne - 4.5 million

Richard Branson - 4.5 million

Katie Price - 5.2 million

Shelia Hancock - 4.2 Million

Ulrika Johnson - 3.9 million

Moyles' first show got 1.2 million, the second show then averaged between 1.5 & 1.7 million viewers.

Guest inxces4308

Alan on the horse = brilliant.

The subtle 'Oh shit' when chris turned round and their where no guests had me in stitches, it just seemed so natural.

Guest inxces4308

Piers:

Richard Madeley (05/04/09) - 3.6 Million

Moyles:

Show 1 - 1.2 Million

Show 2 - 1.5 Million

Show 3 (05/04/09) - 1.4 Million

Piers:

Richard Madeley - 3.6 Million

Moyles: Last night's figures are in -

Show 1 - 1.2 Million

Show 2 - 1.5 Million

Show 3 - 1.4 Million

So from that it looks like a million of Piers' viewers have jumped ship to watch Moyles' show.

Madeley was never going to bring in the viewers unless he had announced a TV split with Judy prior to this.

Surprised Alan Carr didn't bring in a bigger audience last night as it was the better episode of the three.

Last nights episode was without a doubt the best episode so far. Pity the ratings still aren't very high, but I guess it has done quite well considering it hasn't had much advertising and as its on channel 4. The guests last night were all brilliant, however Alan was the best. Hopefully next week will continue the great standard.

Guest inxces4308
I generally feel this way too. Although to be fair, I haven't given this show a chance yet so I may have to watch it just to check I still feel this way.

Without promoting another fan site, i'm sure you can guess, you can watch the full episodes over there *points*....

This weeks was the best one yet, just give it 20 mins of your time and make up your mind. If you like it, watch the rest.

If you still hate it then fair enough, each to their own.

I think the show is starting to pick up and they have sort of played with the format a little I think since the first show.

Guest inxces4308

Not sure if somebody already posted this but Gary Barlow will be on the show this week.

According to Chris' Twitter, his new Twitter friend will also be on the show. I have no idea who that is......

Not sure if somebody already posted this but Gary Barlow will be on the show this week.

According to Chris' Twitter, his new Twitter friend will also be on the show. I have no idea who that is......

It's Stephen Fry :)

"Sorry, make that .. Tonight I will finally get to meet @stephenfry"

Thread bump up, just to remind everyone that this is on tonight. I almost forgot about it myself. Bank holidays can disorientate...

The lovely Denise van Outen is a guest too. Boyf is most pleased. I'm looking forward to seeing Stephen Fry's tan.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.