Unofficial Mills

Unofficial Mills as Manga characters

Emma

I thought it'd be good to separate our characters from the "Team as Manga characters" thread, just to keep the original purpose of the same thread in the Scott Mills Show section.

I'll upload the existing ones to here, but feel free to post more! http://www.faceyourmanga.com/

Timsk:

sc3qme.jpg

Sam Wise:

w2eype.png

KingTutsWWH:

13zs8d4.jpg

Emma:

29zsjn6.jpg

Grace:

nz2bn6.jpg

DC:

15pslfs.gif

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay then, here I am. Well... My mouth is a bit wrong and my hair is not at all that straight, it's really curly. And my freckles are more on my nose than on my cheeks. But whatever, it's only a comic and it's pretty close.

2cdflog.jpg

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

You'll have to make me soon :P

Do em here <TABLE class=tborder id=post273118 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_273118 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid">http://www.faceyourmanga.com/

<!-- / message --><TR><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid" vAlign=bottom height="100%"><!-- sig --><HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2yznf2c.jpg

caitlynmac.png

this is actually brilliant.

mainly because anyone who uses one of those manga things as there avatar, it looks like it fits into the site well cos of the Forum banner! Genius!

I babble early in the morning :P anywhoo, I'll be doing a new one, well, now considering I can't sleep, and I'll be less generous on the thinness this time! lol

Alright, this one is sooo close I can't believe it! :D

post-6300-145327868964_thumb.jpg

Nik B.

Born to Toads.