Unofficial Mills

Becky Cam

Jono

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have it on in the background at work. Wish my office was as random as that. I have to go off the page every so often as our web usage is most likely monitored :P On a side note, I can see how popular it is because the views to the facebook page have increased 1000k on the same day last week, it suggest far too many of us are doing much hehe

Hi Everyone,

Anyone get a screenie or something of the one who doesnt speak sitting at the desk then?

New videos up include TOTDS for Tom and Sara Cox:

http://www.unofficialmills.co.uk/communities/local_links.php?catid=43#linkid1086

Any chance of clips of Freya please?

Only just started recording today so no clips of Freya I'm afraid!

Thanks Jono.

That was me who emailed him to sit at the desk btw ;) even if it was only for like a second.

Becky's Reply:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=SecondaryTextColor>From:</TD><TD>Radio 1 Cam ([email protected])</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SecondaryTextColor>Sent:</TD><TD>19 September 2008 11:29:00</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SecondaryTextColor>To: </TD><TD>Tom Smith </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<META content="Microsoft SafeHTML" name=Generator><STYLE>.ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P{padding-right:0px;padding-left:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-top:0px;}.ExternalClass BODY.EC_hmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}</STYLE>

he just did but it was quite quick! x

8)