Unofficial Mills

1st September to 12th September 2008

Jono

This is the BBC, when they create jingles the don't put any old rabble in the script. When they say download them for free at bbc.co.uk/radio1, that generally means you can download them there.

(Thanks for the commentary Jono!)

It doesn't specify where you can download them to

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It doesn't specify where you can download them to

No I quite agree with this.

I think there's too much emphasis on listening to it on your MP3 player or having it download automatically to iTunes. You can just download it (sometimes stream it) and listen in any music player on your computer such as Windows Media Player.

No I quite agree with this.

I think there's too much emphasis on listening to it on your MP3 player or having it download automatically to iTunes. You can just download it (sometimes stream it) and listen in any music player on your computer such as Windows Media Player.

Yeah I realize that now, I use VLC player and it works fine.

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Hope it goes/went well Mike.

Have been laughing at Scott calling one of New Kids on the Block 'Helen' all morning. Apparently Helen was a bit 'mardy' according to Chappers. Not surprised really. He should've retaliated by referring to Scott as 'Susan'!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Blimey, the podcast was up just after 12 o'clock today.

My mum is currently arguing with me Nessa off of Gavin and Stacey doesn't say 'Oh What's Occurring'. I wouldn't mind someone clearing that up for her.

Highlight for me was Shaggy's riddles. Where do they get these listeners from?

Well I'm up this morning because I'm off to the M.E clinic about a billion miles away. Enjoying Chappers' analysis of the end of the world though. I do like how when people became parents everything is compared to children's TV and nursery rhymes. Chappers' extra knowledge of Corrie sets the standard though.

Katie Perry is coming across really well. She seems to relate to Scott and Chappers' pretty juvenile (;)) sense of humour. Surprisingly good interview.

I agree. Although Chappers talking about Scott's elephant trunk thong seemed wrong somehow :confused: I now have a very disturbing image in my head.;)

Katy Perry was surprisingly good on the interview this morning...I thought shed be really naive , cos of all the stupid press about her kissing girls/arguing with her parents about it etc...But she came across as nice.

Its like a full circle..a few weeks ago Scott loved the song and was really keen to promote it...then it got to number 1 and everyone pretended to hate it...and now Scott likes her again!

Goodness. That Ofcom announcement just before Jo's show this morning was pretty harsh. I do feel for her that she's been linked to dodgy competition business on Radio 1, as I'm certain she was completely unaware of what was going on.

It also meant we didn't get a humourous handover today.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Goodness. That Ofcom announcement just before Jo's show this morning was pretty harsh. I do feel for her that she's been linked to dodgy competition business on Radio 1, as I'm certain she was completely unaware of what was going on.

It also meant we didn't get a humourous handover today.

What was the announcement? Would it be available at the end of Mills' show or the start of Jo's?

What was the announcement? Would it be available at the end of Mills' show or the start of Jo's?

It wasn't anything like a Live Lounge announcement. It's just about the BBC competitions saga. Yes you could probably catch it at the end of Scott's show... :confused:

Jo's got Billie Piper as her guest today. They were talking about TV addictions and Billie said she doesn't have the brain power to understand Deal Or No Deal. Sounds like Scott's not alone then!

The podcast is now online :)

Christopher Biggins ringing himself was hilarious.